Monday, November 10, 2008

The 3/4 Kirby.... I mean Stetson










Ok Stetson has been dieing to have Uncle Kirby teach him the famous wrestling move that took him to State when he was in High school. So yesterday we ran away to go see the Chatterton Fam. Here are some pics of the event as it happend. As you can see he learned it quickly and decided that I was the best canidate to practice it on. It is called the 3/4 Kirby, formerly called the 3/4 Nielson which is just shy of the illeagal Full Nielson, now which has evolved into the 3/4 Stetson. The History of this great move is that uncle Kirb went to state with 21 of that years 22 matches resulting in pins due to the 3/4 Kirby. If you see this move you'll see that your pinned before you know what hit ya. Stetson is very confident that he can follow in his uncles footsteps. I'm just excited for him to practice it on someone else besides me!!!!!!!!!! Go Stetson




2 comments:

Charity Smith said...

I know how you feel I was always my brothers practice dummy I'm very familiar with the full nielson! I hope he wins all his matches I always loved to watch wrestling. Wyatt wants to do it this year so I am way excited to go watch again!

Tara Mc said...

We never wrestled at our house, I wonder why because it looks like fun. You've been really busy keeping up on your blog-it looks great. I love the new family pictures!