Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tim McGraw Concert


What a fun night!!!!!!! Val and Jason Crane, Brandon and Stacey Bauman, Carrie Schrieber and Heather Brown and Jared and I had the great opportunity to go the the Tim McGraw Concert in Salt Lake. It was at the Usana Ampa theatere and there were many strange people there. Stacy crossed stared with a very sexy women who we call "Crack" because that is all we could see. Yes she stood in front of us. She had a hard time keeping here evil eye off Stacey. I think she may have been jealous of Stacys mezmarizing beauty.
It was soooo much fun to sit on the grass, visit and laugh. Trust me we did plenty of that!!!

1 comment:

Ruuddudes said...

Sorry! I see you didn't do bling T-shirts! Oh, well. I think Jared wouldn't have liked them all that much... :)

Sounds like a blast!