Friday, October 10, 2008

Maurlees Birthday



OHhhh! She is 4! She loves horses. She told her dad that all she wanted for her birthday was to ride her horse fleet. It was a fun day with friends and family. Jared almost started the house on fire with the hamburger grill. oh of course that is my fault he will tell you for buying cheep watery greesy burgers that ecourage big flames! We sure love that lil girl though! Bossy! I wonder were she gets that! Oh and the cute pink boots are lost! I am soooooo sad she was such a hottie in them!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh,Maurlee is 4!!! I guess I was aware of it but they are just all growing up! She is so beautiful and her hair is as gorgeous as her moms! I totally enjoyed chatting with you today,even though it wasent the most uplifting conversation..Sorry
Always know we love you and will continue to pray for you.Your a strong girl..Love ya.

Tara Mc said...

Woo Hoo! You're back. Isn't it funny how busy life gets? Happy birthday Maurlee! What a wonderful thing to want to do for your big day!

wendy said...

Steph, Your children are beautiful! You have every right to be a proud mamma! :o) ~Wendy

wendy said...

OH sorry! I made my blog private! I would love to continue to keep in touch w/you! Click onto my profile & go to the invite blog & leave me your email address & i will send you an invitation!
Have a great day! ~wendy

Cassie Skinner said...

Hey you think my blog is cute, well I learned from the best. Thanks for all of your help with it. Maurlee looks awesome on Fleet, but she needs the boots to go with it. Did you ever find them?

Ratchfords said...

Have you already picked out her husband? I've got a pretty hot little 3 year old who shares her love of horses!

What a cutie!

Erin

Ruuddudes said...

She's a hottie, that's for sure! That party was so much fun! Thanks for the good time. Oh, wait. We weren't invited. How pathetic for us!!! We like greesy burgers, too! Okay, so that's a lie, too. I'll just shut up now. (hee hee. I bet you'll call me now, won't you?!?! :))