Thursday, April 30, 2009

Julie, my sis, Joe my bro, Taedyn and I. Where is Stetson? Most likely Chasen Girls. Or the other way round I'm not quite sure yet.
Julie and Joe, Lovin that big sis takes them snowboarding. Your welcome!

Oh look we found Stets once. Check out the snowpants from Santa! I love em.



Taedyn, Recovery tonsilectomy! The nurses were amazed at how calm and sweet he was. Most kids thrash and scream when coming out of sedation. He was calm and very sweet, but we knew that already didn't we!



Here is a Birthday pic of Stetsons cake. NO FROSTING! Just how he wanted it!



3 comments:

The Bartschi's said...

Hey girl its good to see you back to the blogger world. Im glad that things have worked out and things are good now. I cant believe Stetson it 13. i reamber coming to stay with you in Preston when he was like 1 or 2. Wow how things change. Miss you and love you tons.

Tara Mc said...

Hey, I happen to know particular girl who thinks that blond 13-year-old boys are kinda cute but I can't tell you who as she will disown me. It's great to see your pictures and know that you're doing good. Funny the things that happen in our lives that we just never planned on huh!

Basset Clan said...

Hey sis Awsome pic of Jared and Marley playing dress up i sat and laughed for at least 10 min how awsome of him to do that for his daughter not many dad's would do that and take a pic. I hope you know how much I love ya even though we don't get much time to hang out your always in my heart, Jen Bassett