Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wyoming Weekend


I have been waiting for something eventfull to blog. Not much happening here. I had a spur of the moment weekend and had the opportunity to go the Wyoming and stay with my husband. Great friends saw a need and swooped in to help with the kids. I have to say the alone time was needed. It was good to see the eviroment my husband lives in when he is not with us. The house is dated but nice. What was unacceptable was finding that his sleeping quarters was still his old twin mattress laying on the floor. He works way to hard to be doing that so I took a little jont around Pine Dale and found a furniture store. I bought him a new bed and made some new friends. Mike and Donna who so kindly took me for a tour of the town and took me to the grocery store. She not only took me there she saved my time by helping find all my items on my list. What nice people. I hope to see them again to. I went back to the house and made dinner for Jared and his roomates, did a little cleaning and got his new bed set up. He was greatful when he got home to see the bed. OF course he would have never done that for himself. I feel bad that he is so unselfish and works so hard so we can have nice things here but yet he lives like a popper there. I will not stand for it any longer. Any way Im also so lucky to have great friends to see a need and help. What would I do with out them. I love my hus I would love to have him home all the time. We are seriously contemplating starting our own electrical and house flip business. A move we have feared but it's looking like that is where the road is headed.

4 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

I'm glad you had a good time. You deserve to have some alone time with your hunny. Sounds like there are some really nice people out there.

Thanks for you comment on my blog. I want you to know that you have been ABSOLUTELY no burden on me. I want to help others, it makes me feel better. It is all the mean people, like a certain Dr. and a building inspector, that make me crazy! You guys are the best and maybe someday I can be half the friend you are to us! LOVE YOU!

Ruuddudes said...

Stephy, I feel jipped that you didn't call me. But I am SO GLAD you got alone time with Jared. These long distance marriages suck, huh? Why don't you call me one of these days when you aren't busy (my schedule is pretty much clear all the time 'cause I'm a hermit) and we'll drive to the Flying J in Cokeville for lunch? Or breakfast? Or we could go for breakfast and talk long into the lunch hour! Miss you! Love you so!

MikeG Family said...

Good for you for getting away with your hubby! What a nice break for you guys, and I'm glad you were able to make his place a little more like home for him. Good luck with the flipping and electrical businesses...it sounds like you already do a great job with the flipping, and I'm sure it'll continue to be successful for you!

Karmen said...

Steph...it sounds like you got a well-needed get-a-way with the hubby...it's better than arguing and getting the silent treatment any day! What a sweet wife you are to do all that fixing up/upgrading the bed/ making a meal, etc! You're nicer than me!